Prepper / Homesteading Links
I aim to get the most trusted, reliable and up to date prepping / homesteading links on the web.
If you find a dead link message me and I will remove it right away, alternately if you have a link you would like to see on this site, email me with the website or Facebook page and a little info on it and I will check it out.
email me: email@example.com
Prepping / Homesteading / Survival, Websites I recommend…
- Facebook Page: – Get the Information you may need to prepare for a SHTF situation. Get Great emergency preparedness advice and get an excellent source of homesteading ideas.
- Common Sense Homesteading is a spot to share down-to-earth, practical information on doing more for yourself, wherever you are. With recipes, tips, “how-to’s” and stories of our family’s own journey, I hope I’ll inspire you to try things out for yourself.
- On Backdoor Survival you will find survival and preparedness tools and tips for creating a self-reliant lifestyle through thoughtful prepping and optimism
- A great source of original, thought provoking articles. Great prepping skills to learn here also.
- PrepperLink was created to provide a means for preppers to meet other like-minded individuals, and serve as a resource for people interested in prepping and survival. Sure, there are other sites out there that do this, but our approach is to leverage technology to provide a more complete networking solution
Companies I recommend…
- solar generators are all over the net. What sets us apart from the competition? We are not a mass production shop or a super store seller. Our shop produces better quality than our solar generator competitors because we do not “batch test” components. We can rival our gas generator counterparts as well as integrate with them plus support other alternative energy sources. Our promise, our commitment to you: You will never receive repurposed hardware & we shall run QA on every component in our products. We shall adhere to select CMMI model processes with a thorough peer review during development, manufacturing, & testing prior to deployment.