SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
44 Fantastic Uses of Paracord for Prepping and Survival
These 44 Fantastic Uses of Paracord for Prepping and Survival could just save your life! Paracord is worth it’s weight in gold! If you ask any survivalist or outdoorsman you will get that answer! 550 paracord is named 550 because inside the outer coating is 7 strands of cordage that in total can hold 550 pounds of weight! That is a lot of weight.
So having projects to do that have paracord on, in or made from paracord could come in very handy if you find yourself in need of cordage, like for a shelter or fishing line!
I went hunting for some great deals on paracord and I am pleased to give you some of the cheapest REAL paracord on the web right here…
- Paracord Planet 550lb Type III 7 Strand Paracord Made in the U.S.A.
- Paracord / Parachute Cord – his is the actual parachute cord used by the US Military. It is the Best Paracord available to the public and made by a US Government Certified Manufacturer.
- 9 Strand Luminous Glow in the Dark & Reflective Paracord Parachute Cord 50ft 100ft
Check out all 44 uses in the link below, if you have any more uses please feel free to come across to our Facebook page and leave them there 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
If you can't afford the box culvert option you can look into is building a backyard root cellar that can be used as a bunker.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then check out Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also show you how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.