SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Solar water heating systems are easy to build as a DIY project. They also have offer a cost-effective way to generate hot water for your home. These solar water heating designs are fairly simple and low cost, and will save you money (a LOT in some cases). You can actually save quite a bit with a solar water heater; the energy savings will pay for itself with dividends.
You can explore the various types of solar water heater designs, follow the guidelines and build an easy and affordable solar hot water heater. Learn how a solar water heating system can be simple to construct and reduce your utility bills:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar