SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If the SHTF and you’re running from a violent mob, fighting off looters, and trekking for miles through the wilderness, you’re gonna get pretty thirsty.
Hopefully, you can take some water with you, but you’re going to run out eventually, which means you’ll have to find water and purify it.
The only problem is, if you’re in a dangerous area, you might not have time for old school methods such as solar stills or charcoal filters. You’ll have to find a faster way to purify water so you can get a drink and get moving again. And thanks to all the latest survival tech, there are plenty of options. Here are eight.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar