SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Japanese beetles can decimate your garden in just a couple days. By the time you even know they are in your garden, there will be a lot of damage already done.
They love fruit trees, grape vines, and especially roses . If you had the unfortunate opportunity to see them in your garden, I’m sure you’d love to know how to kill Japanese beetles naturally, so you can keep the bees and other beneficial insects around.
Here are some natural ways to get rid of the Japanese beetles:
- Remove beetles by hand
- Plant 4 o’clock flowers
- Create a natural homemade trap
- Use a store bought beetle trap
- Make your own natural homemade insecticide
- Treat your yard with milky spore
- Add beneficial nematodes
Remember to take a stroll in your garden every day to see what’s happening. The sooner you see these predators, the less damage your garden will sustain.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
If you can't afford the box culvert option you can look into is building a backyard root cellar that can be used as a bunker.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then check out Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also show you how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.