SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you are new to prepping then I have the perfect video for you to check out. Prepping is a lifestyle, it’s not a hobby that you can learn overnight. Whether you are preparing for an economic collapse, digging in for the long haul after a natural disaster or supplying yourself for the end of the world, making the right choices will give you a distinct advantage.
When you are new to prepping it can be overwhelming. I am not exaggerating, when I first started I threw away money on a lot of items I didn’t need. This video will help you start out on the right foot.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar