SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Please be sure to like SHTF AND PREPPING CENTRAL on Facebook, this means you won’t miss any of our posts that can help you prepare you and your family for survival in an emergency or SHTF situation.
Check out our store : CLICK HERE
The Dixon Rollerpack is ideal when carrying heavier loads for hunting, fishing, photography, mountain climbing gear etc.. i can see this being really handy if you have a really heavy bug out bag. This could possibly carry all of your family’s needs if you were to bug out.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar