SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Knowing how to set up and shoot a cross bow could give you the edge over other survivalists because at some point ammo will run out and relying on traps alone to catch your next meal may not be enough.
I will be purchasing a cross bow when I get paid so I am happy to have read this article and I hope you guys find it as useful as I did. Share with your friends if you got something from reading the article.
To get the most out of your crossbow, you need to understand the basics of how to set one up for hunting and how to shoot it. In the link below are 12 tips to help you use a crossbow more effectively and with less mistakes!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar