SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I am so happy I read this article. I say that because I need to plant trees to create privacy and a little shade. I was thinking about planting Leyland Cypress trees around my property but what I didn’t realist is if you don’t keep them trimmed they can die and become very messy to clean up.
homeandgardeningideas.com has put together a list of 13 trees that you probably should NOT consider planting. With explanations of why and pictures to show you the trees, hopefully, you can make a better decision for your garden, and sanity!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar