SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
There is something so empowering about learning how to do something new with your hands. Or mastering a skill that, at an earlier point in your lie, would have seemed completely foreign.
This next year, I plan to use a lot of these skills in my home. I may not have acres and acres like a traditional homestead but being a modern-day homesteader, all I need is my brain and the will to carry on.
It’s actually quite addictive, really… Since we are entering the start of a new stage in the year, I figure there’s no better time than to start making homestead plans.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar