SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Almost everyone has at least one tin can somewhere in their home. Most preppers have lots of them, but even non-preppers are bound to have a can of beans or something. Because of this, you shouldn’t have much trouble finding a tin can after the SHTF (just look in the trash if you have to).
Why does this matter? Because tin cans have all sorts of survival uses. You can use them to catch prey, cook food, filter water, signal for help, and much more. Learn the many uses for tin cans now because they could come in handy someday.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar