SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
In an emergency, I think even the experts will need a little extra help to truly survive. If you are a gear hog (someone who has all the gadgets, survival items, and food) you may be quite literally missing out on the alternative “survival” gear available in your own home!
Some of these tips are just pure genius and however silly they look now if you had nothing but just this knowledge you will have a better chance of survival. Check them out and tell me your favorite.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar