SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Who knew that having rubbing alcohol, aka, Isopropyl alcohol stored could come in so handy! I am glad I have bottles and bottles of this stuff after reading what it can do.
It also evaporates quickly, leaves nearly zero oil traces, compared to ethanol, and is relatively non-toxic, compared to alternative solvents. Which is always good in my eyes.
Check out the 35 amazing uses for this stuff and let me know what you think. Will this article make you go buy more of it and have it stockpiled?
35 Amazing Uses for Rubbing Alcohol
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar