SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I found a great collection of camping hacks that could make your camping trips better.
My favorite hacks are the four that I have pictured above, you have to check them out. I love that you can add sage to a campfire to keep the mosquitoes away, very cool.
If you want to read about the other ones, check out the article below.
Some of these are known but some are not. It is the perfect weather right now to go camping so if you do try any of these hacks, let us know, we would love to hear about it.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar