SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Plant these now and have a great bug free spring and summer. Enjoy your yard again!Winter has only really arrived but this is the time to start planning your spring garden.
We all know that with the heat and humidity come mosquitoes and they are a pain in the behind.
They bite and make us itch and can carry nasty diseases
Stop all that this year by planting plants that they hate.
These plants look beautiful and ornamental too.
So this year have a fun time enjoying your garden without the mosquitoes biting you, check out the full article and find out all 5 plants below:
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar