SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you are like me, then you intentionally overplant so you will have leftovers to freeze and can for the winter months.
I find having a well-stocked pantry of canned foods makes meal planning and snack time a breeze.
Canning is probably my most favorite way of preserving food. I love saving money and this is a great way to do just that!
Get a great selection of over 50 canning recipes that can be very valuable in any emergency situation.
See them all and if you have any other recipes you would like to share, head on over to our Facebook page and let me know.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar