SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If it all goes to hell there will be no gas, there will be no electricity being produced. You will have to cook with fire!
Did you know that there is more than one way to cook with fire? It Sounds silly and unnecessary but wait until you see these primitive cooking methods that would still work perfectly today!
Askaprepper has a great article that goes over 7 primitive cooking methods you may have to use if you find yourself stranded in the woods or SHTF. I would bookmark or print off this info, it’s print worthy in my book.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar