SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I have never seen anything quite like this before. I asked my wife to make this and boy oh boy am I glad she did.
Obviously, you have apple pie but this is apple bread, this is apple braided bread recipe is the epitome of deliciousness.
I actually think you may prefer this to apple pie. The bread is soft, moist and tastes amazing. The apples are soft, warm and the two together creates a taste explosion in your mouth. Check out the recipe.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar