SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Who wouldn’t want to know how to make a cake that required no eggs, milk or butter even bowls? The clean up with this cake is super simple and best of all this cake tastes how a cake tastes.. awesome!
It’s moist, spongy and satisfies you better than your partner ever could after a drunken night out on the town! They have a recipe for a non chocolate cake too if you want a plain cake. Say for a birthday or wedding. Check out the recipe and let me know what you think.
Chocolate Crazy Cake Recipe (No Eggs, Milk, Butter or Bowls)
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar