SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I thought I would share this article with you because sometimes its nice to have a good collection of concrete and cement recipes (formulas) when planning or building in the garden or home. If I were to just use the bag cement mix I would still get it wrong.
These are a great collection of tried and true recipes that if followed should give you some amazing mixes to use. Check out them all below 🙂 If you have your own mixes, please comment on our Facebook page.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar