SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Having a sturdy fire pit on your property is a great way to enjoy a fire during a BBQ’s, a family get together or just having drinks around it during a social gathering. Love it. Think about if the power goes out, this fire pit can be transformed into an awesome cooking vessel that can be burning all day and night.
This project is easy to make and because its made of brick it is a sturdy pit. You will have no worries about looters stealing the metal one. Check out this easy tutorial and get this built for around $60!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar