SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Knowing how to put in fence posts with no digging is a great homesteading skill you may want to know in case you need to put up a fence in hard clay or rocky and tree root infested ground.
I personally wish I knew this last month, my back yard is just horrible, we have so many tree roots it took us 2 rental augers to get down to the required depth.
This isn’t going to be the strongest fence on the block but it will suffice for smaller animals or just to mark your territory. Check out the full tutorial in the link below 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar