SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
See how to make this simple DIY Flower Pot Smoker With Improved Lid and have awesome smoked food for any time of the year, not just emergencies.
I did a post a few months back about 3 survival ways to smoke your food and when I searched for a similar article I came across this simple DIY smoker and had to share it with you all. It is so simple you will be kicking yourself saying why didn’t I think of that!
When this smoker is made it looks like a professional one! This project won’t cost you the earth either, check out how to make on yourself below 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar