SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you want to lose weight, stay away from chocolate or just make dehydrated snacks to store this is the article you need to read and print.
From a survival point of view these are great, it means you can have fruit and all of that valuable energy it provides to help you get to where you need to get to. These are also a great alternative to candy. Try it.
Over at housing a forest they have a great article that shows you how to do this and have a few quite unique recipes whilst doing this, go check it out below, you won’t be disappointed.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar