SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I am sure by now that if you step outside and try to enjoy the evenings in your garden that you get eaten alive by the flying vampires called mosquitoes.
You can spray yourself with deet if you are comfortable spraying harmful chemicals on your body. I however am not. I always look for a more natural and harmless way to keep them away. Check out this alternative method called anti-mosquito incense.
It smells divine and keeps the bugs away. What else could you ask for? Enjoy your garden again and make yourself a batch.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar