SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I love this and mad I haven’t tried this sooner. I love onions and I love art, why not mix them both together and create something beautiful and delicious. These can be made when you have guests over to impress them or just for regular dinner if you are feeling fancy!
A little side note, you may need to pull the ‘petals’ apart a little after baking to make them more flower-like! One more note is that while it’s best to serve the onions whole for presentation, your guests may want to divide them in half at the table, as a whole onion may be a lot for some people to eat!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar