SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I am not sure if it is just a problem this year but the flies have been on the apocalyptic scale around my house. I can’t seem to get rid of them no matter what I spray or how many sticky fly traps I hang up.
I was at my wits end when I found this amazing old school fly trap that catches hundreds and hundreds of flies.
This method originated from Spain where they have a big fish trade. The Spaniards use this simple method daily and hardly use any other way of killing flies so that’s a good sign right there. Check it out and let us know if you will start using this old school fly control.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar