SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
With the holiday just around the corner, you will surely want something for breakfast or dessert that can feed more than two people!
I showed this to my wife and she immediately said “we are making this beast on Christmas day morning for breakfast!”
I can’t wait to try this out!
You could change this up for orange flavor if you are not a big fan of cinnamon.
All in all, I think this would feed a family of 6 easily.
So this is a frugal way to make food and best of all you get to use just a skillet too.
I love cooking in my skillet. The food ALWAYS tastes better.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar