SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
A stuffy nose can be annoying.
Your nose drips and runs; you sound funny when you talk; and just when you want to blow your nose to finally breathe again, nothing comes out.
Many people mistakenly think a stuffy nose is the result of too much mucus in your nasal passages.
A stuffy or clogged nose is actually caused by inflamed blood vessels in your sinuses.
These irritated blood vessels are usually caused by a cold, the flu, allergies, or a sinus infection.
Whatever is causing your stuffed-up nose, try this trick and breath normally again!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar