SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I have never heard of crazy dough until today. This stuff is crazy good and crazy useful.. no pun intended. This dough can be used for pizza, pie, rolls, scones or anything else that calls for dough.
Because this dough is so versatile I would recommend making a big batch and keep it in the freezer for later use. They say you can keep it in the freezer for up to three months without reducing the quality.
I would keep my dough balls in 3lbs batches so it will be easier to thaw and measure out. Have you ever used crazy dough? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar