SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The weather is getting colder so that means more time is going to spent indoors.
You may as well spend that extra time wisely by making and using this awesome evergreen scented vinegar cleaning solution.
This DIY cleaner is easy to make and non-toxic. This stuff cuts through grease like no other homemade cleaning solution I have ever made. Check out the recipe and let me know if you make some.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar