SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If terror strikes during a routine day at work, INSIDE EDITION has tips that can help you escape safely. Safety expert Bill Stanton showed us ways you can reduce the risk if the unthinkable happens — like it did in San Bernardino.
This simple little trick could quite literally save your life. If you don’t wear a belt and you have paracord, maybe that would work too. Paracord is very strong.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar