SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I have posted many DIY solar projects over the year but non quite as cool as this one. This uses 2 solar panels from garden lights you can pick up for a buck at the dollar store. The cool thing about this project is he used a few LED’s so you can not only charge your devices day or night but use it as a flashlight when you need to.
This truly is a great project for us all to try, its very easy to make and wont brake the bank when doing it. See the full article below, If you make this please post the pics to our Facebook page 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar