SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Unleavened bread is one of those foods that has followed us from the Neolithic on up to modern times. These are things like tortillas, pitas, and rotis. They are all great foods and serve a purpose.
Most of the time these unleavened breads are inextricably tied to a certain demographic or religion. This is based on that reliability.
Still, there is something about leavened and risen bread that changes things. They are more attributed to the 1st world and that is because they are preferred there.
Presently, you buy yeast off a store shelf and use that to make your bread and pizza dough. But, what happens when it’s all gone?
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar