SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Usnea has long been used therapeutically in many traditional systems including Chinese, European, and Native American herbal medicine. One of the most important therapeutically active components in usnea is usnic acid, which has potent antibiotic properties.
Click the link below to see what else this fantastic plant/lichen can do.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar