SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
If you want to be more prepared, check out this awesome vehicle everyday carry list that will help you out tremendously if you find yourself suck in a situation where you only have your vehicle.
Chances are you will have your vehicle in an emergency, this also enables you to hold a little more than a bug out bag can. The list was compiled by JJ is a former USAF Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Instructor. Check it out.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar