SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
There are thousands of people who dream of moving off the grid and starting a homestead, but they assume it will always be nothing more than a dream because they simply don’t have enough money to buy land.
The truth is, buying land might not be as expensive as you think. People with very tight budgets have done it before. But if you want to get a good deal on a small piece of land, you’re going to have to do some research, some traveling, and some investigating. Don’t worry, it will be well worth it.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar