SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Recycling is great, but many resources are consumed in the recycling process. It’s easy to throw an empty container in the recycling bin. However, if you can actually find a practical new use for that container you’re helping the environment even more.
Some of these uses could save you money. Share these with your friends and let’s all reuse these plastic milk jugs for many months to come.
If you liked this post, maybe you will like some of our others, you can check some related articles below or search via categories on the right, be warned, you will be on here for hours. Enjoy 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar