SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I shared a great article a few months ago about what trees NOT to grow in your yard and I actually have had a lot of positive responses from people who have thanked me for the info as they were going to plant some of the trees on the list.
I did some more digging (no pun intended) and actually found a really cool article on 13 trees you SHOULD plant in your yard! I know there are more than 13 trees you could plant but these trees are known for their carbon-storing abilities plus other benefits for the environment. Check them out and maybe plant some too.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar