SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Imagine you’re lost in an abandoned city after the end of the world as we know it. The sun is going down and the air is getting cold, but your one and only lighter is out of fuel, and you don’t have any other fire starting tools. What do you do?
Simple. You slowly grind your lighter against a smooth patch of concrete until you accumulate a pile of dust from the flint stick in the lighter. Then you combine that with some tinder, use the lighter to throw a spark at it, and it should easily catch fire. That is just one of 15 clever and unique ways to start a fire.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar