SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Before you read on and start trying these wonderful alternative herbs please consult a medical professional also I would consult an herbal medicine guide or herbalist for exact dosing instructions. See my disclaimer.
Using herbal remedies is easy and if you’re looking for herbs to prevent or treat bacterial and viral infections, this list can help you decide what’s best for your situation.
The full article from sustainablebabysteps.com below shows you 20 great antibacterial and antiviral herbs and how to use them accordingly. This is wonderful knowledge to have if you are looking to go more natural.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar