SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
I’ve been on this really weird “secret stash” binge lately. I’ve been surfing the internet just for different ideas on how to save money, and this article I am sharing with you today came up.
I’ve also read that you can disguise a miracle whip jar to stash your cash and other items. I’ll make that into a separate post. The reason I’m writing this is because I know of all the predators out there that want to get their hands on your stash.
This is a really useful list of places you probably haven’t thought of before. We’d love to hear some of your ideas and see some pics on our Facebook page!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar