SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Staying fit is on everyone’s mind. If you don’t you can’t do simple tasks like taking the dog out for a walk without getting out of breath and turning back in 5 minutes.
That being said a gym membership is pretty expensive and you have a lot of meatheads and people who just stare at you leaving you feeling even worse about yourself than you did before you joined the gym.
Check out these 21 DIY fitness projects and let me know if you make any! Gyms are way too expensive, at least if you build your own equipment you could save some money.
Here’s a great video on how to build a budget home gym in 1 day for $150!
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar