SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Did you know that you could help save the bees in your own back garden? I found 7 Simple Ways To Help Honey Bees.
I have been thinking about our poor bees for a while and I went hunting the internet to see if I could do anything to help and guess what! I did. This article has 7 great ways we can help the bees right at home and all are so simple we all should make a conscious effort to help them.
Did you know that one of the first foods that bees go for in the spring is dandelions? So leave them in your yard and let them multiply 🙂 Check out this amazing article below 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar