SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
When people think about what the world will be like after the SHTF, they usually imagine power outages, food shortages, civil unrest, and so forth.
But there’s another serious danger that people tend to forget about: diseases. The reason is because disease isn’t a major concern in the modern world, but that will change fast.
Without running water, sewage treatment systems, and garbage collection services, diseases will spread like wildfire.
And while there’s nothing you can do to stop that, there are things you can do to protect yourself.
First, you need to learn what diseases to watch out for, then you need to prepare accordingly.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar