SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Many of us have resolved to trim our budgets and fatten our wallets, well in our house we have, and I am sure you have at least looked into doing the same too.
If you are one of the millions of Americans who seek to cut costs, an effective way is to consider shopping for some items used. I promise they are not gross items like your grandma’s flower sofa!
Not only will you be saving money, you will be conserving natural resources. Here are eight items you should always purchase used.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar