SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
People who lived through the Great Depression and WWII had it rough, no jobs, no money, and little food.
Scary to say it but that could happen again at any time. Even in this day and age.
This got me thinking about food and how far we would have to stretch our supplies to make it last as long as possible. The people in the Great Depression and WW2 knew how to do just that.
I found a collection of tried and tested recipes we could try now and use if you actually had to stretch your food out.
A Collection Of Tried And Tested Depression and WWII Recipes
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar