SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
See how to customize your root cellar storage into a wonderful, great looking with more usable space to store your veggies and canned goods.
This DIY project is great for any size root cellar, I am so glad I have this chance to share this with you as I am considering building a root cellar and needed to see how to utilize the space.
I personally am limited to space so this has helped me plan out what I need and how to design it. The materials needed are detailed in the article but remember if you have a big root cellar, you may need more! (lucky people) 🙂
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar