SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Retail bottom heat is expensive – I saw one “kit” at a local garden center that was big enough for 2 flats and was $79 – wow! You can buy a lot of tomato plants for eighty bucks! A low-cost alternative had to be possible for a dedicated scrounger like myself. this could even be hooked up to a solar panel ran off the grid. Perfect for starting seeds or make a smaller one for your pets in a SHTF situation… heck id even sleep on it if i was cold.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar