SHTFPreparedness may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Winter is fast approaching and saving money on the heating bills is always a good thing. This DIY project is perfect to keep you warm in the freezing weather and maybe just maybe be more valuable than you think.
If SHTF and you had rechargeable batteries and a solar charger this could be an unlimited free heat, this would heat a small room and car enough to take the chill out the room and any amount of heat would be morale lifting too. Check out how to make this simple project below and please tell me your comments over at our Facebook page.
Bonus: Root Cellar That Can Be Used as a Bunker
Do you remember the old root cellars our great-grandparents used to have? In fact, they probably built it themselves, right in their back yard.
If you want to learn how to build a backyard bunker like your grandparents had, without breaking the bank, then you need Easy Cellar.
Easy Cellar will show you:
- How to choose the ideal site
- Cost-effective building methods
- How to protect your bunker from nuclear blast and fallout
- How to conceal your bunker
- Affordable basic life support options
Easy Cellar will also reveal how a veteran, with only $421, built a small nuclear bunker in his backyard.
- America's Natural Nuclear Bunkers: Find the Closest One to Your Home
- 56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar